Free Pick-Ups are allowed from Budget Beds Warehouse in Penrose with prior arrangements.
Free pick-ups are available from our Warehouse in Penrose, Auckland with prior arrangements. Some products are not available for pick-up and are designed for shipping only at low prices. They are usually dispatched within 2-3 working days directly from our partner suppliers in Auckland. If your ordered item is not in stock, we will notify you and keep you posted.
Please note when picking up your order you need to bring
- A copy of your order email or an invoice
- A Photo ID
- In some circumstances we may ask you to bring your Credit or Debit Card , you have used when you ordered online.
- If you are sending someone to pick up on your behalf , We would need their details before you arrange (Name and ID )
Standard Shipping Rates - Auckland Metro Area
- $79 for up to 3 pieces, which covers a 20 km radius from our Store Location (440 Church St East, Penrose). Additional pieces will cost $20 each.
- Charges for upstairs delivery start from $20 for the first floor or by elevator. For apartment delivery, charges are the same, but please check with us if there is no lift/elevator available.
- All delivery/shipping charges are calculated automatically on the checkout page.
Out of Auckland North Island - Flat Delivery Rates for All Sizes
Please refer to the below table for areas covered in the North Island. Delivery is calculated automatically on the checkout page.
|Mattress (Zone 1 & Zone 2)||$145|
|Base All Types (Zone 1 & Zone 2)||$145|
|Mattress with Base (Zone 1)||$150|
|Mattress with Base (Zone 2)||$245|
|Headboards (Zone 1 & Zone 2)||$98|
|Headboards (Rural North Island)||$140|
South Island Zone 1
Delivery available in Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Dunedin.
|Mattress Only (All Sizes)||$295|
|Base Only (All Types and Sizes)||$295|
|Mattress and Base||$595|
South Island Zone 2
Delivery available in Queenstown, Wanaka.
|Base Only (All Types)||$445|
|Mattress and Base||$790|
During special promotions, we offer free deliveries with minium purchase amount for selected areas.Minimum purchase amount changes based on promotion. This will be automatically shown and applied on the Checkout Page.
Order Dispatch Time
Auckland Area (3-5 Days) for Item in Stock. Out of Auckland (3-7 Days) for Item in Stock. Once the order is dispatched, we'll provide you with tracking details. Please note that we sometimes can't promise to deliver on a specific day and time as deliveries are sent through freight companies such as Mainfreight and others, and they go by route plans. Thanks for your understanding.
Dispatch / Pick Time for Custom Made Products
Bespoke Products such as Headboards, storage beds, or bed bases with drawers are custom-made products that are proudly made in New Zealand. They are typically displayed as available in stock, but they are made to order and may take up to 2-4 weeks to be completed, depending on the factory's workload.
We always strive to complete all orders as quickly as possible and look forward to your kind support in this regard.
For any questions regarding delivery or pick-up, please feel free to Contact Us.
What I miss delivery or I am not home ?
Auckland : You will always receive a notification at least a day in advance (Phone Call / Email / Text) about your delivery tentative timings and will only be sent out after you have confirmed day & timings. If you are not present at the time of delivery , the Driver will call you and if he still can't get hold of you or has no answers from you (When they send text). They take your goods back and you will need to rebook your delivery and need to pay again. Please get in touch with us and we'll try our best to accommodate you for the next delivery available and also provide a best solution. For any circumstances like this , should you decide to cancel the sale , Please note , Delivery fees will not be refunded. Items ordered as custom made can also not be canceled. If you do not wish to pay delivery charges again , you may arrange a pick up
Out of Auckland & Rural : Same conditions as above. There is extra cost involved for bringing goods back to our warehouse in Auckland.
When receiving delivery of your goods.
- As for peace of mind , we request all customers to sign when they receive delivery. If signature is not possible , Customers are requested to send a text message to confirm they have received delivery. Driver may take a photo as proof of delivery.
- If you have someone who is receiving delivery on your behalf. We would need their name before we dispatch. They need to sign the delivery receipt when they receive delivery.
- Usually all goods are dispatched after careful inspection. Should any item get damaged in transportation or you receive any item damaged Please let freight people upon receiving goods. Doing this will help us to make a claim for damaged items during transportation. We don't guarantee any claim for items which has been received and signed by customer / receiver on customer's behalf
- We'll notify the freight company about this and submit a claim. Please be aware Claim process sometimes may take longer (depending upon company and situation) but we'll keep you posted about progress.
Other Important facts & understanding
- Due to a shortage of staff or for any other unforeseen reasons , There may be a driver only when you get your delivery. We really appreciate and request to give them a hand to unload goods from their vehicle.
- Please bear in mind some time deliveries might not reach on a given time due to traffic congestion on roads or for any other unavoidable reasons. In this case Driver will always be in touch with you.
- Some customers ask to leave their purchased goods at the entrance door or under shed, or under carport or garage or on deck etc., This is all customers' responsibility to make sure it is safe to leave goods at your requested spot/place. In the event of any unhappy circumstances (Stolen , Wet in rain or damaged, Soiled by some one etc), Budget Beds take no responsibilities for all this and we can not accept any returns or offer a replacement.
Thanks for your kind understanding and kind support.